The BOSTITCH BRN175A bulldog 15 degree Coil roofing nailer combines performance and adjustability to handle roofing applications. This light weight 4.8Lb roofing nailer drives 3/4″ to 1-3/4″ Coil roofing nails. It has two firing modes, single sequential and contact mode, which can be selected using the dial above the trigger. There is a wheel to adjust the drive depth so that nails can be properly installed into a variety of materials. The exhaust cap can swivel so that the exhaust is always pointing away from the user, and the shingle guide under the magazine can be adjusted for proper shingle spacing.
- Upgraded engine and feed system improves drive quality, overall performance, and durability
- Dual-door MAGAZINE can be closed multiple ways
- Oversized tool-free depth adjustment for proper nail setting
- Carbide nose inserts help to protect the nose from wear
- Redesigned grip handle for better feel