The BOSTITCH BCF28WWB 20V MAX 28 Degree Wire Weld Cordless Framing Nailer (Bare Tool) allows you to go cordless with this 100% battery powered framing nailer. It drives framing nails up to 3-1/2 in., features a 2-speed motor, and has tool-free depth adjustment and selector to quickly change between sequential and bump-fire modes. This wire weld nailer accepts full round offset nails in 28-degree wire weld collation, and also comes with a rafter hook. It also has a stall release lever to reset the driver blade in case of a jam. Pneumatic nailer users can save up to 20 minutes daily in set-up and clean-up time by switching to a BOSTITCH battery-powered nailer. **Frequent gas nailer users could save up to $15 per week in fuel cells and cleaning and lubricating costs by switching to a BOSTITCH battery-powered nailer. *This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately. Backed by a BOSTITCH 3 year limited warranty. Includes: (1) BCF28WW Wire Weld Framing Nailer, () No Mar Tip.
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: Save time and money by going cordless
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE AND POWER: Brushless motor and engine design includes two speeds for optimized performance and enough power to drive 3-1/2″ fasteners
- ACCURATE FASTENER PLACEMENT: Tool-free selector switch for sequential and contact-actuation modes; for accurate fastener placement and faster application speed
- STALL RELEASE LEVER: Stall release lever to reset driver blade in case of jam
- WARRANTY: 3 year limited warranty