CN45N is a lightweight and durable roofing nail gun for professional use in most extreme roofing environments. It has a high-capacity, side loading magazine that accepts 120 ¾ to 1-3/4-ich wire collated coil nails with .12-inch diameters. The air inlet is 3/8 inch NPT, and the working air pressure is 70-120 psi.
- 【Professional Nailer】Professional grade roofing nail gun designed with moving cylinder engine for low recoil. Compatible with 15 degree wire collated roofing nails from 3/4″ to 1-3/4″
- 【Widely Use】Ideal for a range of materials and applications and satisfies your different need in nailing. Perfect for applications such as asphalt and cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, wood crate assembly, flooring underlayment, siding installation, and fences.
- 【Humanized Design】Steel contact safety with dual carbide inserts for less wear. Soft grip for comfort and control. Delivers the power to consistently drive nails in the toughest applications.
- 【Big loading capacity】Big loading capacity (120PCS) magazine will fasten a full bundle of shingles without reloading. Nails load from the side fast and easy
- 【Special Improvement】Magnetic nail holder aligns the nails when loading and ensures jam-free firing. Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving