This 3 PLUS HFS509040SP is a 4 in 1 tool that can shoot both 18 gauge brad nails and narrow crown staples.This versatile nailer is ideal for flooring installation up to 5/8”, and can be easily converted to a standard combination stapler/brad nailer for finish work by switch the nose. It features a light weight die-casting magnesium body, tool-free adjustable depth control, tool-free quick-clear jam release, 360 degree air deflector.
- Uses 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4″ to 2″ and 18 gauge narrow crown staples with 1/4″ crown from 5/8″ to 1-1/2″ in length
- Designed for 1/4”-5/8” engineered or solid hardwood flooring;
- Easy to convert to as conventional combination stapler/brad nailer;
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user;
- Tool-free adjustable depth control device for proper setting of nail heads. Quick clear jam release functions for easy maintenance;