This 3PLUS HFN90SP is a 3 in 1 tool that can shoot 2-3/16” to 3-1/2” clipped and full head nails collated at 21, 28, 34 degree. The magazine angle can be quickly changed to fit different fasteners. This 3PLUS HFN90SP tool can be used for variety of applications, such as framing, roofing, siding installation, fencing, wall sheathing, subflooring and bracing jobs. Its adjustable depth control device allows for proper setting of nail heads with ease. This framing nailer also features a hardened claw tip, a non-slip rubber grip, an adjustable exhaust port and a single sequential firing mode.The tool has been rigorous tested in the most extreme roofing environment at work. No matter what the weather it is, you can count on it.
- Quick change magazine angle for different fasteners collated at 21, 28 and 34 degree; Nails Length: 2-3/16″ to 3-1/2″; operating air pressure: 70-120PSI
- Anti-dry fire mechanism extends motor life and prevents missing nails
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing; Can choose to fit on no-mar tip for protecting work surface from unwanted damage
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
- Adjustable depth control mechanism for more precise flush and countersink nailing; Sequential trip firing mode