This 3PLUS H3490SP framing nailer can shoot 34-degree paper collated clipped head and offset full head framing nails ranging from 2″ to 3-1/2″. It was developed with professional use in mind.This 3PLUS H3490SP tool can be used for variety of applications, such as framing, roofing, siding installation, fencing, wall sheathing, subflooring and bracing jobs. Rear nail loading is pretty convenient and efficient especially for professional users. Its tool-free adjustable depth control device allows for proper setting of nail heads with ease. The tool has been rigorous tested in the most extreme roofing environment at work. No matter what the weather it is, you can count on it. There is no mar tip available when it is needed. Actuation Mode: single sequential firing.
- Use 34 degree 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch clipped head and offset round head framing nails
- Work Contact Element prevents accidental firing; A no-mar tip protects work surface from any unwanted
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
- Tool-less depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing