This 3PLUS H2190SP framing nailer can shoot 21-degree plastic collated full round head framing nails ranging from 2″ to 3-1/2″. It was developed with professional use in mind.This 3PLUS H2190SP tool can be used for variety of applications, such as framing, roofing, siding installation, fencing, wall sheathing, subflooring and bracing jobs. Rear nail loading is pretty convenient and efficient especially for professional users. Its tool-free adjustable depth control device allows for proper setting of nail heads with ease. The tool has been rigorous tested in the most extreme roofing environment at work. No matter what the weather it is, you can count on it. Actuation Mode: single sequential firing.
- Uses 21 degree 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch full round head plastic collated framing nails
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise flush or countersink nailing
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user; no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and prevents missing nails; with single sequential trigger installed