The Pierce™ 15° Coil Roofing Nailer is engineered for heavy use on jobsites. The all-metal body is designed for superior balance and low air consumption. This means you can work farther from the compressor without losing power. A moving cylinder motor delivers low drive recoil for reduced fatigue. Handles fasteners from 7/8 in. – 1-3/4 in. long.
- Equipped with contact operation trigger system for high speed and consistent operation
- Rugged construction for everyday use in construction job sites
- Superior balance combined with a moving cylinder motor for less fatigue and recoil
- Low air consumption for use with long hoses on roofing jobs
- Carbide safety foot pads and hardened steel exhaust deflector for operator safety